Páginas

sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2015

Father's Day card and challenges

Hi everybody. Today I am here to show you a card that I made thinking of get in three challenges. They are # 68 Scrapbook Stamp Society, # 12 My Besties 3D and More and # 5 My Besties Brasil.

To get in SSS challenge I had to make something with the option Father's Day. For the My Besties 3D challenge, that now is monthly, I had to make anything goes with a Bestie. And, on My Besties Brazil the challenge is to use doilies.

Here are the photos of  my project.





Cute, isn't it? I think so. I made this having in mind a Graphic 45 tutorial, because I like the shape.

Oh! I have to tell you something. I won second place on the SSS challenge # . Wow!!! Very happy. My prize? Three Besties digis. I loved it. One of them is the little guy in this card. The other ones I show you latter in other projects.

Yet, for the second time I am TOP 3 on My Bestie 3D and More. Thank you guys for giving me the chance to improve my habilities. I love the Besties digis. And I love either the pre-colored images and the 3D sheet. The project that won second prize on SSS challenge is the same that was TOP 3 at My Bestie 3D. You can see it in this link here.
I hope you all like my newest project.
Kisses.

Oi people, hoje vim mostrar um cartão que fiz pra participar de três desafios. Dos blogs Scrapbook Stamp Society, My Besties 3D and Mores e My Besties Brasil. As regras eram, Dia dos Pais, usar carimbo Bestie e usar doilies. Acredito que atendi tudo. Fiz esse cartão a partir de um tutorial da Graphic 45, amei esse formato. 
Ah! Tenho novidades. Ganhei o segundo prêmio do blog SSS no último desafio e também fui TOP 3 pela segunda vez seguida no My Besties 3D. Do SSS ganhei três Besties digis. Uhuuuuu! Um deles é esse menininho do cartão. Uma graça né. Os outros eu mostro depois em outros projetos. Amo participar de desafios gente. E de um mês pra cá já ganhei três desafios e fui sorteada em outros três. UAU!!!!!! Feliz demais. 
Espero que gostem do meu cartão.
Bjs

22 comentários:

  1. swet and great fathersday card Valeria.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh what an awesome Father's Day card you have created. Thank you for joining us over at My Besties 3D and More. Best of luck with your entry.
    Vicki DT

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Lovely Father`s day card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Wow .. that is an " Awesome" card .. love it ! Thanks for entering the challenge at My Besties 3D and more ... Rachel DT

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Que cartão lindo!
    Adorei o modelo dele!
    Beijos! Obrigada por juntar-se a nós no MBB!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. A super beautiful Fathers Day card. Thank you for sharing with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Hugs Andrea DT

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Valeria Que lindooooo! Amei! Obrigada por compartilhar com agente no MBB e no Scrapbook Stamp Society. Boa sorte!
    Beijoca,
    Eleonora DT

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Very nice and special card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties 3D and more challenge blog! Good Luck to you!

    ResponderExcluir
  9. So wonderful i like it very much...

    Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties 3D and more challenge blog and My Besties Friendship....best of luck with your entry.

    Andrea DT Member

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Gorgeous card!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at MBB!
    Good lucky!
    Hugs, Andréa DT

    ResponderExcluir