Páginas

sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2015

My daughter's LO

Hi people! I'm here again this time to include my 11 year old daughter in some challenges. The other time I made a layout using a stamp she colored, and I won second prize at Scrapbook Stamp Society and was TOP 3 at My Besties 3D and more. But she asked me to get herself in a challenge where she would do everything, the hole project. So, I have to support her. 
This project was made by her, alone, on my Smash book. I hope you like it.
With this I intend to get her in the challenges #68 Scrapbook Stamp Society and # 12 My Besties 3D and More. 
Here are the photos.
Kisses






Hi people! Olha eu aqui de novo. Já contei pra vocês que minha filha de 11 anos amou a ideia de eu participar de desafios e agora quer participar também. Pois bem, esses dias fiz um layout usando dois carimbos coloridos por ela pra participar de desafios e consegui com ele três premiações (um sorteio no Bendito Scrap, segundo prêmio no Scrapbook Stamp Society e TOP 3 no My Besties 3D and More). Legal né! Estou super animada.
Então, agora ela quis fazer um projeto completamente seu. Dei meu Smash pra ela e o resultado está aí, esse layout fofo. Não é uma graça gente?
Com esse projeto ela participa dos desafios #68 Scrapbook Stamp Society, onde a proposta é carimbo mais Dia dos Pais, e do #12 My Besties 3D and More, que é usar um carimbo, ou printable Bestie. Eu amo os carimbos e as imagens pré-coloridas Bestie. E ainda tem folhas 3D, um charme.
Espero que gostem
Bjs

23 comentários:

  1. She has made a beautiful card Valeria she did a great job and a fab flower.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ResponderExcluir
  2. Vim retribuir a visita.... adorei conhecer o seu blog! Lindos cartões!
    beijos carinhosos

    ResponderExcluir
  3. She has made an adorable father's day project. Kudos to her!!!!! Thank you for sharing with us over at My Besties 3D and More. Best of luck with her entry.
    Vicki DT

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Stunning card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Que lindinho! Eu acho que participar de desafios pode viciar hahaha!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. She made a super cute card - Well done ! Love the frogs . Thanks for entering the challenge at My Besties 3D and more - Rachel DT

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Fofo mesmo Parabéns pra ela muito criativa.
    Parabéns também pelas premiações
    Bjuss!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. A lovely Fathers Day card. Thank you for sharing with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Hugs Andrea DT

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties 3D and more challenge blog!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. so cute and beautiful...

    Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties 3D and more challenge blog and My Besties Friendship....best of luck with your entry.

    Andrea DT Member

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Really cute project your daughter made. Thanks for joining us at Besties 3D and More. Good luck!
    Luana DT

    ResponderExcluir
  12. É tudo de bom qdo nossa filha nos incentiva, né? Parabéns!!!! BJooo

    ResponderExcluir